I. Information Collection
- Create a user ID
- Fill e-mail address and password, which is considered as your Health drop ID or credentials.
- To run and operate our Site - We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails - We will be sending emails at the email ids provided by you and we will be making calls on the phone numbers provided by you if required. In case you have given a wrong email id or wrong phone number for correspondence, in that case Health Drop will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the message going to an another destination.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
II. Security of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
III. Use of information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We will share your medical information when required to do so by law enforcement agencies and under any state or local law. In the case of danger to self or others and in the case of any legal investigation, Health Drop will have the right to share your information with the law enforcement authorities.
- This website may has other websites URLs etc like the personal website of service provider so we are not responsible for any privacy practice of these websites.
IV. Revisions to This Notice:
in case of any violation of your privacy rights, you may file a complaint at email@example.com