Health Queries

Digestive System Disorders  

Digestion disorder

Yuvi Verma

16th Oct 2015
11:16 AM

I need to go to washroom many times a day.

ANS (3)

Dr. Dr Anand Verma

on 22 Oct 2015 at 02:49 PM

As above good doctors told you need to consult an gastroenterologist with your symptoms altough Cap.Vizylac once daily can be halpful with good amount of salad with food.Try to eat as healthy and natural food as possible.

Dr. Rinkesh Bansal

on 22 Oct 2015 at 12:41 PM

Yah, as Dr Gaurav said, you may have irritable bowel syndrome. But I need some other things like consistency of motion, duration, associated pain abdomen... Then only medicine can be prescribed.

Dr. Gaurav Singhal

on 21 Oct 2015 at 10:13 PM

you may be suffering from irritable bowl must consult general physician or gastroenterologist

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
T.B (Tuberclosis)
Sex Related
Sex Related
Body Pain
Headache / Nausea/ Vomiting  
Sex Related
Chest Pain
Pregnancy Related