Health Queries

Retina related disease  

eye problem UITS

subham sharma

05th Jan 2016
09:19 PM

My father is facing UITS problem in his right eye. He is taking treatment from last 2years but main problem is of re occurance. I have heard medical science has done lot of progress but still doctors r saying there wud be re occurance we cant do anything. So kindly suggest an expert doctor in the respective field

ANS (3)

Dr. Satish Sharma

on 18 Jan 2016 at 09:57 AM

Tell me mean of uits

Dr. Satish Sharma

on 18 Jan 2016 at 09:59 AM

It is not universal abbreviation

Dr. Gaurav Singhal

on 06 Jan 2016 at 08:43 PM

you can consult to dr harshul tak in rawat eye center,opposite govind dev ji temple or dr anoop kishore gupta in ASG eye care in banipark,jaipur

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
T.B (Tuberclosis)
Sex Related
Sex Related
Body Pain
Headache / Nausea/ Vomiting  
Sex Related
Chest Pain
Pregnancy Related