Health Queries

Ear, Nose and Throat related problem  

Boy with female voice

Anonymous User

29th Jun 2020
07:14 PM

I am 24 years old man. My voice has not yet been fully developed. I have a lot of problem while speaking. It sounds girlish. Please suggest me a effective treatment for a deep and masculine voice

ANS (0)

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Related to Diet and Nutrition
Malaria/ Other Viral Infection
Abdominal Pain
Ear, Nose and Throat related problem
Pregnancy Related
Pregnancy Related
Cosmatic surgery
Sex Related
Digestive System Disorders