Health Queries

Brain and Spinal cord Disorders  

Brain Hemorrhage

Bhagat singh

21st Dec 2015
12:25 PM

Hello Sir My Father is suffering from 13 April 2015. hi is still only conscious. his right part is paralysis.his right side mussale is not tight so right side is stil not any movement. what can i do. thanks your reply.

ANS (2)

Dr. Gaurav Singhal

on 22 Dec 2015 at 10:51 PM

Your father is in good condition right now except paralysis part.physiotherapy is the only treatment.medicine are only for to prevention of next episode or seizures. Hope for the best and take care of your father.adopt measures to prevent respiratory Tract infection and bedsore in this winter season..ask your physician for influenza vaccine.. All the best take care

Bhagat Singh

on 22 Dec 2015 at 11:16 AM

Thanks sir for your reply.. my one more Query. He is not speak any word.what can i do.

Dr. Ibraheem Khan

on 21 Dec 2015 at 10:24 PM

Thanks for advise but u did not enclose any report or discharge summary. What is ur father age ? In case of old age stroke recovery is very slow due to slow growing neuron but hemorrhagic stroke have better recovery then ischemic stroke. Manage with physiotherapy, avoid complication like aspiration / bed sore if pt is bed bound.

Bhagat Singh

on 21 Dec 2015 at 11:16 AM

My one more Query. He is not speak any word.what can i do. --

Bhagat Singh

on 21 Dec 2015 at 02:34 PM

Sir his age is 65yr old.physiotherapy is alrady in process by physiotherap Doctor and me. but his paralysis part not any movement since last 8 month.what can i do

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Pregnancy Related
Liver Related Problem
Urinary Tract Infections/Disorders
Urinary Tract Infections/Disorders
Pregnancy Related
Headache / Nausea/ Vomiting  
Pregnancy Related
X-ray / Ultrasound