Health Queries

Chest Pain  

Doctor consultation

Lincy Varghese

17th Mar 2020
11:03 AM

I having chest pains.i showed to doctor. They told costochondritis.i can't tolerate the pain.what treatment I will take sir

ANS (1)

Dr. Gaurav Singhal

on 29 Mar 2020 at 08:31 AM

you must take rest and normal analgesic can decrease your will go in 2-3 weeks completely

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Urinary Tract Infections/Disorders
Sex Related
Body Pain
Cough / Cold
Pregnancy Related
Skin Related Disease
Skin Related Disease
Abdominal Pain
Ear, Nose and Throat related problem