Health Queries


Expert suggestion on treatment and medication for Pancreatitis and fatty liver.

Anonymous User

22nd Nov 2018
12:01 PM

I'm 24 yrs old and 2-3 days before I had a severe stomach pain. I consulted doctor and went through some tests. They found out that there is stone or something in my pancreas and also there was SUBACUTE ACALCULOUS CHOLECYSTITIS, CHRONIC CALCIFIC PANCREATITIS & GRADE II FATTY LIVER (Really no idea about these terms) in impression, it was also found that my RBS is 500. After CT scanning also Doctor said that there is no need of medication other than Diabetes medicines.

ANS (1)

Dr. Gaurav Singhal

on 02 Feb 2019 at 02:52 PM

You should consult gastroenterologist and endocrinologist .Mean while if you need good doctors name in this field ,let me know I will share doctors number with you

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Ear, Nose and Throat related problem
Back Pain
Skin Related Disease
Back Pain
Back Pain
Kidney Stone /Gall Bladder Stones
Cancer - Benign/Malignant