Health Queries

Malaria/ Other Viral Infection  

Fungal infection in thigh area

Rahul Jain

21st Jan 2019
07:49 PM

I am suffering with fungal infection in thigh area (now its become Red spots, before it was skin color ) .
I do change clothes everyday. I do 1/2 hrs workout at gym. maybe due to sweating.

right now i am using "Ring out pulse (mankind)" cream but seems its not much effective. I am facing fungal infection issue again and again.

Please suggest good medicine or should i have to see skin specialist?


ANS (1)

Dr. Gaurav Singhal

on 02 Feb 2019 at 02:50 PM

Yes you must consult skin specialist.

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
X-ray / Ultrasound
Pregnancy Related
Pregnancy Related
Skin Related Disease
Skin Related Disease
Skin Related Disease
Skin Related Disease