Health Queries

Sex Related  

How to stop premature ejaculation?

Abhay Sharma

15th Sep 2017
07:53 PM

Hello doctor,
My serious problem is premature ejaculation. I feel weakness and disappointment in my life. Please help me and give an advice and tell me medicine.

ANS (1)

Dr. Kishore Dudani

on 19 Sep 2017 at 05:50 PM

Go through Master & Johnson's technique. Details available on internet. Medications too help.

Abhay Sharma

on 19 Sep 2017 at 11:43 AM

Thank you doctor, Please suggest me, best doctor in Jaipur.

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Digestive System Disorders
Chest Pain
Behavioral changes /Personality related problem
(STD) Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Cough / Cold
Child related disease
Sex Related
Malaria/ Other Viral Infection
Heart Problem / Cardiac related ailments