Health Queries

Mood Disorder / Swing  

I feel unhappy with my wife because i love another girl. Need a psychiatrist !

Anonymous User

05th Dec 2017
01:39 PM

Hello doctor, I am 24 years old. Last year I got married but I am unhappy with my marriage life. Because I love another girl and I can't forget her. So my married life is affecting my behaviour. That's why I live in tension, depression. I am not understanding what should I do in this situation. Please let me know the best psychiatrist in Jaipur. Thanks

ANS (0)

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Heart Problem / Cardiac related ailments
Child related disease
Spondylosis / Inter vertebral Disc Disorders
Spondylosis / Inter vertebral Disc Disorders
Headache / Nausea/ Vomiting  
Mood Disorder / Swing
Mood Disorder / Swing
Stress / Depression
Sex Related
Insomnia / Schizophrenia