11th Aug 2020 03:41 PM
Hi, I am 42 years old, Male and do not have any past history of critical disease. Please refer below details and suggest.
1. Neutrophils is persistently decreasing from 50, 47 and now 40 (From June-19, May-20 and Aug-20)
2. Lymphocytes is persistently increasing from 40, 46 and now 49 (From June-19, May-20 and Aug-20)
3. Platelet count low (150,000) and MPV 12.2 and ESR 13
4. Other CBC components are within the normal range
5. IgE 156 (in May-20): Took allergic treatment however did not identify the reason for allergy.
6. HbA1Ac – 5.6 (Aug-20) and 5.9 (March-20)
7. Thyroid (TSH, Free T3/T4) and Kidney function (BUN, Creatinine, Uric acid, Calcium, Phosphate, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride) test are normal.
8. Bilirubin Total/Direct/Indirect, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, A/G Ratio, SGPT (ALT), SGOT (ALT) are normal
9. Vitamin B12-220
10. Cholesterol Total-193, Trigyceride-99, HDL-56, Non HDL-137, LDL-117.2, LDL/HDL-2.09, CHOL/HDL-3.45
11. Weight reduced from 68 kg to 62 kg from June-19 to Feb-20 and now it is constant at 62 kg.