Health Queries

Back Pain  

Spine related

Yogesh Pitaliya

21st Dec 2015
02:11 PM

My father has slipped disc problem. MRI report as enclosed. please suggest.

ANS (2)

Dr. Ibraheem Khan

on 24 Dec 2015 at 06:34 PM

It is impossible to give opinion without once seeing pt and film. If he does not have deficit then what type of recovery u want. pt have severe back pain which was not controlled on medicine then you consult a neurosurgeon.

Dr. Ibraheem Khan

on 21 Dec 2015 at 10:12 PM

Thanks for advise i have certain query about your father problem , have any neurological deficit?.If there is no deficit than he managed conservatively.If deficit present then may be need of surgery. Expert opinion can not be given without seeing radiological film and clinical exam. thanks

Yogesh Pitaliya

on 21 Dec 2015 at 02:03 PM

He does not has any neurological deficit other than as mentioned in MRI report, difficult to provide radiological film. please suggest whether we have to go for surgery or will it be possible to recover without surgery.

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Related to Diet and Nutrition
Malaria/ Other Viral Infection
Abdominal Pain
Ear, Nose and Throat related problem
Pregnancy Related
Pregnancy Related
Cosmatic surgery
Sex Related
Digestive System Disorders