Health Queries

Stress / Depression  

Sudden changes in behavior !

Anonymous User

03rd Nov 2017
12:31 PM

Hello doctor, I am a 48-year-old man. My wife is a housewife. From some days she is not feeling well. She becomes troubled by some small things and irritated by every little matter. I analysed her behaviour is changing frequently. Please suggest me the best doctor in Jaipur or Delhi. Thanks a lot.

ANS (0)

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Pregnancy Related
Digestive System Disorders
Chest Pain
Behavioral changes /Personality related problem
(STD) Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Cough / Cold
Child related disease
Sex Related
Malaria/ Other Viral Infection