Health Queries

Child related disease  

Suggestion for abnormal child treatment

Abhay Sharma

15th Nov 2017
04:04 PM

Hi Doctor, My Younger brother age 7 years old is abnormal with the mind. We had a lot of treatments of him at different places in Jaipur, but he didn't have any improvement. I belong to a medium family and cannot afford costly treatment so please doctor suggest me best treatment in India with affordable fees. Thank you, doctor and I am waiting for you answer

ANS (0)

Your Answers
Ask Health
Looking for general health advice?

Get brief answers for your health queries.It's FREE!

Recent Health Query
Sex Related
Malaria/ Other Viral Infection
Heart Problem / Cardiac related ailments
Child related disease
Spondylosis / Inter vertebral Disc Disorders
Spondylosis / Inter vertebral Disc Disorders
Headache / Nausea/ Vomiting  
Mood Disorder / Swing
Mood Disorder / Swing